Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can't keep up!

Ok, so where did we leave off.

Monday

Woke up after a full night of sleep for Mariah - unfortunately, now Kate is starting to have issues with going to sleep again. Back to the grindstone with sleep training on her end.

Food for the day:
Barley
Sweet Potatoes
Corn
Apples

Tuesday
Another full night of sleep for Mariah! New disturbing trend Kate woke up once and didn't want to go back to sleep by herself.

Food for the day:
Quinoa
Peaches
Green Beans and Butternut squash

Mariah took two really short naps during the day and I think this is a trend. If she doesn't sleep too long (less than an hour and a half) in the afternoon, she sleeps through the night. We're going to keep working on that.

Wednesday
Another full night of sleep for Mariah. Kate had a hard time going to sleep. It took her about an hour. Again, Kate woke up to go to the bathroom and then wanted me to sing to her. I didn't do it right so she screamed I left. Ken went in and told her to stop screaming and then sang to her. I explained why I thought that was a bad precedent to set. Hopefully we'll be able to stop this in the next few days.

Food for the day:
Oatmeal
Apples and Cherries
Spinach and Potatoes

I have this feeling this morning that things are returning to normal though. I took Mariah with me to drop Kate off at school in our new Prius (yay!). Mariah fell asleep on the way home. I put her in bed. When I got back Jackie was organizing toys in Kate's room. More later

No comments: