Monday, January 26, 2009

bloging doesn't work for logging

So my brilliant idea of blogging to keep track of eating, sleeping and pooping was actually a terrible idea. I tried to transfer everything to a log spreadsheet and it just doesn't track. there are way too many holes. I'm going to need to work out a better system. Bummer. blogging is so much more fun. Spreadsheets are very limited. I guess the good thing is that anyone can fill in the spreadsheet log. Maybe I need to make a form. Thats it! A form. So I'll kill a few trees. I guess that's the price you pay for good logging.

on a side note, mariah woke up at 9 and went back to sleep after like 15 minutes (I think she was just scared) and then kate woke up at 6 - again, i think she was scared. i have two frady cat daughters. Im sure it's my fault.

No comments: